Window / Wall Noise Attenuation

Sites with window/wall noise attenuation (NOISE) designation will need to submit a Noise Remedial Action Plan to OER. If the plan is approved OER will send a Notice to Proceed (NTP) to DOB.

When construction is completed a Certified Noise Remedial Action Report will be submitted to OER. Upon approval of the report, OER will issue a Notice of Satisfaction (NOS) and you will be able to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy.

I just found out that a NOISE (E) designation was placed on my property, what should I do?

American Environmental provides environmental services to comply with all aspects of the E-Designation requirements. American Environmental is also a qualified vendor with the New York City Office of Environmental Remediation (OER) and can assist you with meeting the necessary environmental requirements for the NOISE (E) designation assigned to your property.

Please contact American Environmental at (718) 209-0653 to further discuss how we can be of assistance to you.

Related Services