American Environmental services are SOLUTIONS to your environmental problems. We first understand your project goals, and design solutions that are consistent with those goals.
We assess and investigate sites suspected of containing hazardous materials. Prior to initiating any assessment, we review client and project objectives, also considering site specifics to determine the best assessment strategy. We perform regulatory consultations and negotiations on behalf of our clients, to ensure their facilities are in compliance with applicable standards at every phase of a project.
American Environmental staff strives to provide cost effective solutions that serve your long-term environmental needs. Our satisfied client base includes property management companies, law firms, real-estate developers, institutional lending agencies, petroleum industry leaders, government agencies, architects, engineers and industrial corporations.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) / Subsurface Investigation
- NYC E-Designation Assessment and Remediation
- Site Remediation
- Waste Management Services
- Storage Tank Management Services
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (LUST)
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Other Services
Ask us about grants for your environmental assessments and remediation projects.
- American Environmental is a WOSB certified business.
- American Environmental is a New York State & City Certified Minority / Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE).
- American Environmental is Certified as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) and can participate on MTA, New York State Department of Transportation (DOT), Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority federally assisted projects.
- American Environmental is an approved vendor with with NYCHA, NYCOER, NYCEDC, DASNY, MTA and many other State and City agencies.