American Environmental is seeking a Geologist or Environmental Scientist to join our Brooklyn team.
- Conducting site investigations including soil, air and groundwater sampling.
- Soil vapor intrusion work.
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments as well as compliance audits.
- Project budgeting and preparing bid documents.
- UST removal oversight.
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns.
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event /site.
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science or related scientific discipline.
- 0 – 2+ years of related experience.
- 40 hour HAZWOPPER training is preferred.
- Strong technical writing skills, a must.
- Good communications skills a must.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Microsoft Word & Excel, AutoCAD.
- Professional licensing, a plus.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check is required.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax 718-906-4090.
No telephone calls.