American Environmental is seeking a part-time Coordinator to join our team.
Full-time opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manages basic office functions such as daily operations, communications, meeting
schedules and distributing information.
- Provide day-to-day support and assistance to any and all company related
- Updates office databases, lists, and files to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Act as a point of contact person for the teams in the field.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. Business School desired or equivalent experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-5 years administrative experience.
- Excellent analytical, planning, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Notary license required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of QuickBooks Pro is a plus.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, constantly changing environment and adapting to
- Capacity to work independently, while also being a team player.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 718-906-4090.
No telephone calls.