American Environmental has an immediate need for a Bookkeeper/Office Assistant to join our Brooklyn team on a Part-Time basis.
The primary responsibilities will include accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations, analysis, etc. Experience using QuickBooks as well as Microsoft Excel is a must have.
• Prepare and executed all Journal entries
• Perform and manage accounts payable (get approval for invoices)
• Verify supplier invoices and confirm in the system
• Perform and manage accounts receivable (follow up and collection from customers)
• Perform and manage monthly bank reconciliation
• Manage and assist month end, quarter end and year end closing cycle
• Responsible for prepare monthly expense reports and budget analysis
• Responsible for monthly aging report
• Process billing to the customers
• Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements, filing reports and advising management on needed actions.
• Perform payroll
• Petty Cash management
• Working with external CPA firm for tax return preparation
• The candidate must be, hard-working, and consistent.
**Please Note: Candidate MUST be available to start immediately! **
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax 718-906-4090.
No telephone calls.