Environmental Site Assessments
Environmental Site Assessments, are performed prior to property transfer or the closing of industrial and commercial real-estate transactions to determine if recognized environmental conditions exist on a subject property. Environmental Site Assessments are also performed to establish a piece of real property environmental condition or to delineate the extent and nature of existing contamination.
American Environmental can assist you in all your environmental investigation from Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to remediating a property environmental issue. Some of the tasks associated with environmental site assessments are listed below for your convenience:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) / Subsurface Investigation
- NYC E-Designation Assessment and Remediation
- Site Remediation
- Waste Management Services
- Storage Tank Management Services
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (LUST)
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Other Services
Ask us about grants for your environmental assessments and remediation projects.
- American Environmental is a WOSB certified business.
- American Environmental is a New York State & City Certified Minority / Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE).
- American Environmental is Certified as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) and can participate on MTA, New York State Department of Transportation, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority federally assisted projects.
- American Environmental is an approved vendor with with NYCHA, NYCOER, NYCEDC and many other State and City agencies.