Environmental Site Assessments
Environmental Site Assessments, are performed prior to property transfer or the closing of industrial and commercial real-estate transactions to determine if recognized environmental conditions exist on a subject property. Environmental Site Assessments are also performed to establish a piece of real property environmental condition or to delineate the extent and nature of existing contamination.
American Environmental can assist you in all your environmental investigation from Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to remediating a property environmental issue. Some of the tasks associated with environmental site assessments are listed below for your convenience:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) / Subsurface Investigation
- NYC E-Designation Assessment and Remediation
- Site Remediation
- Waste Management Services
- Storage Tank Management Services
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (LUST)
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Other Services
Ask us about grants for your environmental assessments and remediation projects.
- American Environmental is a WOSB certified business.
- American Environmental is a New York State & City Certified Minority / Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE).
- American Environmental is an approved vendor with with NYCHA, NYCOER, NYCEDC and many other State and City agencies.